"Lowest Price Guarantee"
For over 75 years the funeral directors of Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home & Crematory have striven to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism the people of Shelby County have come to expect. In continuing to serve the Shelby County Community in their time of need, we have established the following Lowest Price Guarantee: Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home & Crematory agrees to provide the exact same services and merchandise offered by our competitors for $100 less, while still maintaining our high levels of service. Find out more about our Lowest Price Guarantee.
You can place your trust in the members of our staff
The staff and owners of Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home & Crematory are your friends and neighbors. It is our passion to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life's most difficult times. Our goal is to provide a meaningful tribute that honors the life of your loved ones.
Attention to details
When making funeral arrangements attention to detail is extremely important. For this reason, at the Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home & Crematory, all funeral preparations, especially the care of your loved one, are handled only by our licensed embalmers and funeral directors, men in this community, who you know and trust. Close attention to every facet of funeral arrangements and a level of utmost respect and dignity are a must.
When contacting the funeral home, you will always be speaking with one of our licensed funeral directors (Not an answering service). Our staff of five licensed funeral directors are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Services we provide
- Pre-arrangements to be sure that all of your needs and special circumstances can be provided.
- Arrangements for timely and convenient calling hours and funeral services. Personalized service include special flower, memorabilia and photo displays and memorial DVD tributes.
- Assistance in providing for a fitting service, memorial and other arrangements to honor the "Memory of the Life Lived."
- Delivering of flowers after the funeral service.
- Obtaining the necessary death certificate and burial permit.
- Assistance with filling out and filing the appropriate forms regarding insurance, benefits and arrangements with fraternal organizations.
- Writing and placing death notices with the appropriate newspapers.
- Cremation services.
- A wide selection of caskets, urns, burial vaults, monuments and related inscriptions.
- Assistance with financial arrangements.