"Lowest Price Guarantee"
Numerous factors determine the bottom line figure for the cost of a funeral. Simply claiming to be the lowest price funeral provider in town does not necessarily make it so, as many families have discovered. Comparing prices for a funeral is just like anything else. You cannot simply compare in "general" - you need specifics, as the quality of merchandise, services and amenities have everything to do with the final cost.
- Is the merchandise provided by both funeral service providers of EQUAL quality?
- Are the services and amenities the same?
- Is there a Licensed Funeral Director available to speak with you day or night, or will you get an answering service?
- Will the funeral service provider you choose personally pick up and care for your loved one?
- Is the other funeral service provider prepared to give you an itemized contract outlining their charges and the exact materials used (by manufacturer) for comparison?
Cromes-Edwards Funeral Home & Crematory agrees to provide the exact same services and merchandise offered by our competitors for $100 less, while still maintaining our same high levels of service.
To take advantage of this guarantee, the following conditions apply:
- You must have an up to date, itemized contract from the other funeral service provider on company letterhead which must be presented at the time of arrangements.
- All services and merchandise must be duplicated exactly as itemized. Any variance from this will void this agreement.
The Lowest Price Guarantee also applies to Pre-Planning arrangements.